วันพุธที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

upcycle grocery bag fruit basket

UPCYCLED GROCERY BAG FRUIT BASKET

Grocery Bag Fruit BasketDIY Fruit BasketHappy Monday! I created this tutorial for the grocery bag basket over a year ago for another blog and since it is still one of my favorites I would like to share it here as well. I am still using my little baskets for photo props and to collect cards and paper clips on my desk. Yes, they are great for fruit baskets and they are also so useful to hold many other things. These baskets really are keepers and worth the time it takes to create them. So here you are, the full tutorial below. In case you missed it, I also made smaller version with a handle for this Easter post. Enjoy this beautiful Monday! ~ Lia
Give a little love back by following me on:
INSTAGRAM >> PINTEREST >> FACEBOOK >> TWITTER >> GOOGLE+
Grocery Bag BasketsFruit Basket Tutorial

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น