วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

Rudolph, What's so Puzzling?

Rudolph, What's so Puzzling?
Ever since I was a freshman in college, I started making homemade ornaments.  This began as a necessity at first, since I didn't have ornaments of my own to decorate my little tree.
Now that Samantha is around, they have become a gift that she gives to the special people in her life, i.e. Grandparents, Godparents, Babysitters, etc.
This year I wanted to make them with what we had spending as little money as possible.
Here's what I came up with:
Old Puzzle Pieces

Arranged and Glued together in this manner:

Painted Brown

Add some Eyes

And a Nose


Some Ribbon on the back, and you've got yourself
A Very Puzzling Rudolph

(I didn't notice the snowman hunter aiming at him until after I uploaded this pic...I happen to find that endearing

cr.http://forwhatitsworth-ornot.blogspot.com/2009/12/rudolph-whats-so-puzzling.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น