วันพุธที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

diy painted berry baskets

DIY PAINTED BERRY BASKETS

basket1
basket2
The Target dollar aisle strikes again. I saw these plastic berry baskets a few weeks back and decided that they needed to come home with me. The blue wasn’t doing it for me, and my natural reaction to any color that I don’t like is “let’s paint it gold!” So that’s what I did.
It’s not so much a DIY as it is just a project to share with you and get your ideas moving and shaking. I just primed the baskets with Krylon spray primer in gray, and then used Montana Goldto finish them off. (By the way, Montana Gold is far and away my favorite spray paint. Have you tried it? It goes on so evenly and there’s very little overspray compared to so many other brands.)
basket3
basket4
Be sure to let them dry and cure for a day or two before you set them on any surfaces. Now they keep some of my supplies in check on my desk, and I’m a fan so far! What was the last thing you spray painted gold? For more evidence of my addiction, see herehere, and here. xoxo
basket5
basket6
basket7
basket8

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น