วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

diy: handpainted rope basket (and a bit of my creative space)

diy: handpainted rope basket (and a bit of my creative space)

my creative space Handpainted Rope Basket
Supplies:
Rope basket from Michaels (can’t find it online, but it was picked up at my local shop)
Craft paint
Tintable fabric paint mix
Paintbrush
my creative space Directions: Mix your tintable fabric paint with your craft paint following the package instructions, then paint your design onto your rope basket.
I had been wanting to sew a large basket, but haven’t had the time, but was so happy to see Michaels carried them. I’m thinking of picking up another and painting a different design on it. I’m no Gemma Patford, but it was fun to paint this basket.
my creative space my creative space my creative space My little creative space is usually a crazy mess (proof here), but this month’s Michaels Makers Challenge has forced me to organize, which is a very good thing. The challenge was to organize our craft space a bit, so I picked up some baskets from Michaels (this and this one, the green one is from there too, but not online). Then, I had Ben mount a thread holder on the wall for me. Things are definitely feeling much better in that room, and I can’t wait to start making something so I can make a giant mess.
I will share more of the room soon, but I want to organize the closet first. Anyone remember that episode on Friends about Monica’s secret closet?! I have a closet just like that. I get stressed when I go in there, but that’s where all my fabric is, along with a whole lot of other (craft) junk. It needs major help, so I’m hoping I can give it some attention in the next month or so.
my creative space my creative space my creative space my creative space creative space Supplies for this project was provided as part of the Michaels Makers series.
cr.http://mycakies.com/2015/01/diy-handpainted-rope-basket-and-a-bit-of-my-creative-space/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น