วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

DIY Make Up Brush Stand #MichaelsMakers

DIY Make Up Brush Stand #MichaelsMakers





Happy New Year!  Shannon here.  It's good to be back after 2 months hiatus!  Michaels challenged us this month to start the new year off with a project we've been wanting to do for a long time, but never found the time or motivation to do... PLUS, they wanted us to get organized!  2 things I love combining - crafting and organizing!

Now, I have a problem.  It's called a beauty addiction.  I full admit it's slightly out of control.  I have a ridiculous amount of make up brushes, eyeliners, lip liners, really anything beauty-centric.  I managed to hit VIB Rouge at Sephora this past year AND premier status at Ulta.  I know.  It's crazy.

For this project, I thought it would be the perfect time to create this adorable make up brush organizer I've been dying to make.  I keep seeing these itty bitty stumps at Michaels and was just waiting and waiting and waiting for the right time to make something out of them.

All you need is a block of wood, a tree stump, a fat branch, whatever.... and a drill.  The specific wood I used I purchased at Michaels, but unfortunately could not find it on the website to link to. I decided to get a little more technical and use a circle stencil to drill exact circle sizes for my brushes. Easiest way to go, though, is just using a generic size that will fit most brushes and pencils.


See! A ridiculous amount of brushes!!!



 




Part 2 of this challenge was organizing our craft space to start this new year off right.  I am so incredibly embarrassed to be showing this... but hey, there's something to be said for vulnerability and courage, right??  I feel like Monica from friends and her dirty little secret closet.  BUT NOT ANYMORE!  Check out the before and after... thanks to Michaels and their incredibly sturdy storage boxes.  



cr.http://www.eatsleepmake.com/2015/01/diy-make-up-brush-stand-michaelsmakers.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น